-
Carmgr locks when booting Knoppix 3.3 and Orinoco
I have recently purchased a Compaq 2100Z (AMD Processor).
Using older and the latest version 3.3 of Knoppix (latest version boots MUCH faster) the system boots fine.
But, when using the orinoco silver wireless card, it hangs on the card manager:
cardmgr[58]: executing: 'modproge orinoco_cs'
I would either like to resolve this issue, or, get a recommendation of another card that I can use with knoppix and kismet / airsnort.
Any suggestions on a fix or a different wireless card? I need one that is readily available as I am using this on several laptops.
Similar Threads
-
By jsl81 in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 01:38 PM
-
By jsl81 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By jsl81 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By talon0769 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By ruined in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00