Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: where to buy knoppix cd offline in San Francisco, USA

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3

    where to buy knoppix cd offline in San Francisco, USA

    I don't have a credit card so don't waste time trying to get me to order

    online...I just want to purchase Knoppix 3.3 somewhere if the San Francisco

    Bay area. Can anyone tell me where I can go in person and purchase a copy

    on cd? Or dvd?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    130
    I'm sure many retailers will accept money order. Why don't you contact your local linux users group. A list is here (http://www.linuxmovies.org/san.francisco.html)

    I'm sure most people would provide you with a copy of Knoppix on a $0.25 CD-R for free. I would, but I don't live in San Francisco.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Posts
    118
    I can make FREE CD copies(of Debian and Knoppix) for anyone living in the bayarea .
    You can send me an email at bhaveshmital at yahoo dot com and then you can come by my apartment in Sunnyvale and pick it up.

Similar Threads

  1. Uing NG Klik client and .cmg offline
    By pau1knopp in forum Klik
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:35 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 01:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch picture

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch

$749.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only) picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)

$89.99



ORIGINAL Cisco CPAK-100G-ER4L Cisco CPAK-100G-ER4L-USED Transceiver picture

ORIGINAL Cisco CPAK-100G-ER4L Cisco CPAK-100G-ER4L-USED Transceiver

$6995.00



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch

$69.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery No Back C1-F3 picture

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery No Back C1-F3

$155.00