-
need help getting broadband connection to work
Hello, I just installed Knoppix to my hard drive; I just started using Linux a few days ago. I have a cable modem which is connected to a router. During the install process when I was prompted to give my ip addresses, my real one and the router one, since I couldn't halt the installation to find out what they were I just hit ok. So I need to know how to reconfigure my network settings so I can get online.
p.s. Should I be asking this question in a Debian forum instead?
Similar Threads
-
By tfoso in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 10:04 PM
-
By amodjoshi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 08:32 AM
-
By Julian_A in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By whizkid25 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:47 AM
-
By xTrinity in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00