Hi all. I had a bad crash and I want to use KNoppix to recover data from a RAID-0 partition that won't boot up anymore.
My problem is that Knoppix does not find the partition, so I have the impression there must be a way to combine the CD with some drivers on a floppy.
I have no idea at all how to do that and would be grateful to a helping soul who takes the time to explain a non-expert like me.
My RAID-controller is a DAWICONTROL DC-100 to which two identical hard disks connect in a RAID-0 formation. Together they constitue one single NTFS-partition. Both disks are correctly found and set up by the controller BIOS, but Knoppix ignores them...
Many thanks to anyone who can tell me how to make Knoppix recognize this partition.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper 1m (3') 100G QSFP28 4 x 25G NRZ Active Optical Cable OEM JNP-100G-AOC-1M
$399.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99