Hi all. I had a bad crash and I want to use KNoppix to recover data from a RAID-0 partition that won't boot up anymore.
My problem is that Knoppix does not find the partition, so I have the impression there must be a way to combine the CD with some drivers on a floppy.
I have no idea at all how to do that and would be grateful to a helping soul who takes the time to explain a non-expert like me.
My RAID-controller is a DAWICONTROL DC-100 to which two identical hard disks connect in a RAID-0 formation. Together they constitue one single NTFS-partition. Both disks are correctly found and set up by the controller BIOS, but Knoppix ignores them...
Many thanks to anyone who can tell me how to make Knoppix recognize this partition.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3B1 Micron 32GB (1x32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2400T DDR4 Server Memory
$220.00
SK Hynix 32GB Server Memory 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-R81-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH Server RAM
$169.99
Lot of 2 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 32GB
$138.99
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95