-
I just commented out all lines in "sources.list" exept for the ones from KDEcvs then did a apt-get update.
Now I did apt-get install kdebase, and everything installed perfect in one time with no depencies problems.
After this I cheched if all KDE components that were in "baldyeti's" list were
installed , and the ones that weren't I installed manualy with apt-get install ...., I didn't need to specify any version# of any package.
All works well now with KDE3.2 , I think.
ps. What are the major benefits or improvments in KDE3.2??
Similar Threads
-
By Amsicora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By Icaro in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:03 PM
-
By mrblah in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 05:02 AM
-
By dcuny in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:05 AM
-
By robelanator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2003, 01:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00