-
Common USB problem???
I did a hard drive install of Knoppix on 3 computers and I am having the same problem with all three....
While the USB system was being detected without problem when booting from the CD, the HD installations do not recognize the USB system. I have tried everything that I can think of (not much since I am very new at Linux), but I cannot get it to work.
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:45 PM
-
By Flying2Eagles in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 09:55 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90