-
Junior Member
registered user
WineX and Knoppix V3.3?
Hi, I have the new knoppix version on my hd (hd installation)
Now I want to use winex.
For this I need ATI Radeon 9500 driver.
I have problems with it:
After executing the make.sh, I get the following error:
ATI module generator V 2.0
==========================
Error:
XFree86 drm includes at /lib/modules/2.4.22-xfs/build/include/../drivers/char/drm do not fit this driver.
This driver is designed to only work with X4.1.0 or higher.
You can match this by getting Linux kernel 2.4.8 or higher.
Do I have to install a new Linux kernel or is something other wrong (I dont know how to install the new kernel if I have to)
Thanks for any helf !
Similar Threads
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 12:57 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 03:49 PM
-
By raduen in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 12:31 AM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:28 PM
-
By slak in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 05:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99