-
Burning Knoppix
Ok i read all the FAQ's and I downloaded Knoppix with Bittorrent. I am using Nero(demo) to burn Knoppix. It says I dont have enough space. I have write and finalize selected. The disks are suppose to be 700mb. Where can i get Knoppix but smaller in size. It also downloaded in a WinRAR archive. I dont know if they would make a diffrence
-
in nero go to file/preferances then go the the expert features and turn on the overburn disk-at-once durning, this will allow you to burn over 700MB on a cd
-
That is eneabled. When I got to My Computer, it says the size is 648. The label on the package says 700mb.
-
Senior Member
registered user
There are problems with Nero you need a patch to burn Knoppix properly see this thread for more details.
Similar Threads
-
By Dilbert in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:58 AM
-
By Austin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 08:35 AM
-
By raindrop in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 07:06 AM
-
By crazysniper22 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:48 PM
-
By superart in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99