in nero go to file/preferances then go the the expert features and turn on the overburn disk-at-once durning, this will allow you to burn over 700MB on a cd
Ok i read all the FAQ's and I downloaded Knoppix with Bittorrent. I am using Nero(demo) to burn Knoppix. It says I dont have enough space. I have write and finalize selected. The disks are suppose to be 700mb. Where can i get Knoppix but smaller in size. It also downloaded in a WinRAR archive. I dont know if they would make a diffrence
in nero go to file/preferances then go the the expert features and turn on the overburn disk-at-once durning, this will allow you to burn over 700MB on a cd
That is eneabled. When I got to My Computer, it says the size is 648. The label on the package says 700mb.
There are problems with Nero you need a patch to burn Knoppix properly see this thread for more details.

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts
$35.99