See topic. It does work perfectly on the live cd. i'm usin knoppix 9/5/03. any help would be great. I use kppp to dial.
See topic. It does work perfectly on the live cd. i'm usin knoppix 9/5/03. any help would be great. I use kppp to dial.
Try using pppconfig then pon and poff
Post results of ' cat /proc/tty/driver/serial ' as any user
Fingers99: Ok, I tried using pon and same thing happened, conected ok but no transfer.
Dave_Bechtel: This is the output you requested:
serinfo:1.0 driver:5.05c revision:2001-07-08
0: uart:16550A port:3F8 irq:4 baud:9600 tx:0 rx:0
1: uart:16550A port:2F8 irq:3 baud:9600 tx:0 rx:0 CTS|DSR
Odd. did you use pppconfig first? Did you let it select the serial port?Fingers99: Ok, I tried using pon and same thing happened, conected ok but no transfer.
--Hmm. Fairly odd behavior, why would it work on the cd but not installed...
--Try ' wvdialconf ' as root. It's a bit more involved, you might have to change some stuff in /etc/ppp/ like chap-secrets/pap-secrets, but I've had trouble with kppp before and never had problems using wvdial.
--See ' man wvdialconf ' , ' man wvdial ' for more info.
Originally Posted by Noxferatus

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25