-
Uninstalling Knoppix
I want to uninstall Knoppix. I have already made the partition at which Knoppix was installed a FAT 32 system, but now when I start Windows I need to format the whole partition. My question is if I format the partition will this only format the partition or the whole disk?
By the way how can I get rid of the LILO bootloader?
Thank you in advance,
Anne
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 06:01 AM
-
By astump in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:13 PM
-
By s-r-b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 05:20 PM
-
By bigfootedman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 06:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 2000 Rev 4.2 (PAL, Kickstart 1.3) Computer Keyboard Mouse Box SB
$1599.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Micronik A1200 Infinitiv Tower, NEW IN BOX, Commodore Amiga 1200 Kit
$1472.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

COMMODORE AMIGA 500 Motherboard Rev 5 NTSC ,No IC'S , Sold As Is, Untested
$88.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00