-
same here
I also would like to take Knoppix off my hd.
I think it is the best version of linux that I have tried so far...this includes Slackware, debian,mandrake, red hat and topologilinux. (all the newest versions)
My problem is with Win XP Pro and not with Knoppix...But I wold like to also get rid of the bootloader.....( I think it's Grub ).
I will install knoppix on a seperate compute and be happy with that.
It's just too much work to get these 2 systemes to live on the same computer and have a very stable system.
thanks for a great CD.
jmazz
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 06:01 AM
-
By astump in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:13 PM
-
By s-r-b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 05:20 PM
-
By bigfootedman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 06:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99