-
Battery Meter on HP/Compaq nx9005?
Hi, before I start I'm just gonna say I'm a complete Linux noob so go easy on me!
I've just downloaded Knoppix 3.2 and burnt it, and it's working great on my HP/Compaq nx9005 laptop. The only thing is the battery meter doesn't work. It says I don't have the linux 'APM' or 'ACPI' installed... it that possible with Knoppix, and how to I go about it?
Any help appreciated!
Andy
Similar Threads
-
By yshadow in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 09:17 AM
-
By zip.it in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 03:39 PM
-
By motumboe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 06:01 PM
-
By Bleim in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By Peterobe in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67