-
LIRC && Knoppix...
Hi all
I'm new with linux, so I decided to use Knoppix. I did a HD-install, and everything works fine. But now I want to add LIRC to Knoppix. But I can't find a step-by-step guide how to do this and configure it on my Knoppix. Is there somebody who already did this and wants to help me? I'm using knoppix 3.2
Thanks in advance,
Wouter
-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppix Linux is based on Debian GNU/Linux which uses a package manager called apt to install software. You can always compile and install software from source but apt is much easier. There is a .deb for LIRC in the database so- if you've done apt-get update (as root of course) then all you *should* need to do is apt-get install lirc. There is alot of information here about apt-get.
Similar Threads
-
By kurtmagnus in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 01:16 PM
-
By Frost in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:06 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:21 PM
-
By Chello in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 06:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 9" B&W CRT 128k 512k Plus SE SE/30 Classic - Working. (260201 2)
$29.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00