-
change default fluxbox style
I am remastering from Damn Small and everytime I compress and make the ISO. It seems to default it back to the 'clean' style and the init file is not the edited version. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. Although I am sure I am overlooking something simple. . .
Any ideas? Or experience with this?
-
You might want to check your /etc/skel directory and copy the . file from your home directory to there. /etc/skel is where your home directory for your users is copied from upon boot.
-
That directory is empty. . .(?)
-
Junior Member
registered user
It's a (very) dummy solution but it can work
:
Go to /usr/share/fluxbox/styles and copy your favourite style to Clean and to Simple too
-
Yes I had thought of that but the issue now is I want to use a certain background also. . .
-
Junior Member
registered user
Search here at the Forum. I have already seen the right solution to your question
Similar Threads
-
By net_benjo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 07:19 PM
-
By tenente in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 05:07 PM
-
By Mr. Elefant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 04:59 AM
-
By pooh_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 04:25 PM
-
By anhedonic in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot Of 10 16GB DDR4 Server Memory
$650.00

LOT OF 8 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 MTA36ASF2G72PZ SERVER MEMORY ECC
$500.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot Of 5 Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-14900R Server Memory RAM M393B2G70DB0, WORKING
$69.99