-
dynebolic
Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the dynebolic distribution. At first I thought it was just a Knoppix customization, but I looked all over their site and they give no credit to Knoppix. Does anyone know how they are doing it if it's not Knoppix (cloop, I guess)?
Has anyone tried it? How does it compare to knoppix? I guess it's more of a multimedia distro, but I'll probably try it out just to see what it's like.
Their website is http://dynebolic.org/.
-podious
Similar Threads
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T46S, t46G, & T46U IP Phone - Black, LOT of 14
$324.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99