I just ran md5sum on my 9-24 download. After several minutes of hard drive activity I was returned to the prompt. Was this successful? Do you get a message only on failure?
I just ran md5sum on my 9-24 download. After several minutes of hard drive activity I was returned to the prompt. Was this successful? Do you get a message only on failure?
NO- it should say something like "everything looks ok" if your md5sum is good.

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$89.99
DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99
$100.00