hmm...nm...I had disconnected my computer cuz I was transporting it, and when I brought it back I musta plugged int eh mic and speakers in each other's slots....
![]()
Just did a hard drive install of knoppix 9/5/03 v3.2. It's great but it has no sound. My soundcard worked when I was running off of the CD. I expected that all hardware configuration and detection would be installed to the hard drive, as everything else was....
I have a SoundBlaster Live! card.
"sndconfig" says it found the device but "no driver available-the module used for your card, emu10k1.o, is not currently in your module search pth. Please verify that your kernel modules are correctly installed.
output of lspci -v or something:
00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8363/8365 [KT133/KM133] (rev 03)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 802f
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 2.0
Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2
00:01.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8363/8365 [KT133/KM133 AGP] (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
Memory behind bridge: f6000000-f7ffffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: fc000000-fdffffff
00:07.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 [Apollo Super South] (rev 22)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 802f
Flags: bus master, stepping, medium devsel, latency 0
00:07.1 IDE interface: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586/B/686A/B PIPC Bus Master IDE (rev 10) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
I/O ports at 1800 [size=16]
Capabilities: [c0] Power Management version 2
00:07.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB (rev 10) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. (Wrong ID) USB Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
I/O ports at 1820 [size=32]
Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2
00:07.3 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB (rev 10) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. (Wrong ID) USB Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
I/O ports at 1840 [size=32]
Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 2
00:07.4 SMBus: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 [Apollo Super ACPI] (rev 30)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 802f
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
Capabilities: [68] Power Management version 2
00:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 (rev 0a)
Subsystem: Creative Labs: Unknown device 8065
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 1860 [size=32]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1
00:0d.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Live! MIDI/Game Port (rev 0a)
Subsystem: Creative Labs Gameport Joystick
Flags: medium devsel
I/O ports at 1818 [size=8]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1
00:0f.0 Communication controller: Lucent Microelectronics LT WinModem
Subsystem: Risq Modular Systems, Inc.: Unknown device 044e
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
Memory at f4000400 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=256]
I/O ports at 1880 [disabled] [size=8]
I/O ports at 1c00 [disabled] [size=256]
Capabilities: [f8] Power Management version 2
00:12.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 802f
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
I/O ports at 1400 [size=256]
Memory at f4000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV6 [Vanta/Vanta LT] (rev 15) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device fffe
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 40, IRQ 11
Memory at f6000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at fc000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 1
Capabilities: [44] AGP version 2.0
hmm...nm...I had disconnected my computer cuz I was transporting it, and when I brought it back I musta plugged int eh mic and speakers in each other's slots....
![]()

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49