Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: KDE with KDevelop

  1. #1

    KDE with KDevelop

    All I want is to have KDE and KDevelop and a couple of stand-alone command-line apps...

    I know I already asked this question, and I was told I'd have to remaster it to keep it a live CD. How do I do that? Or has someone out there already done that?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Iowa U.S.A.
    Posts
    226
    Greetings Spyder_Snyper,

    The KNOPPIX DVD has enough space and has KDevelop
    and KDevelop- Setup. Read that forum area.

    The DVD was a one time promotional premium for
    attending Lenux Tag fair in Germany. It did have
    a cloop bug. I operate from it and have not
    found problems for what I need. I hope it is supported
    in the future but Klaus Knopper has plenty on his plate.

    I have not tried KDevelop. The DVD might be
    a good place to start without having to to a lot
    of downloading and further customizing.

    Best Wishes
    paradocs

Similar Threads

  1. Kdevelop
    By MRA in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:48 AM
  2. KDevelop / c++ Development
    By AS in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 07:36 PM
  3. need KDevelop help!!!!
    By permutations in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:21 PM
  4. kdevelop doesn't seem to work...
    By h3rald in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 02:56 PM
  5. apt-get Dependencies for kdevelop xlibs-pic
    By code-pupil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2003, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested picture

Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested

$670.00



Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$318.99



Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4 picture

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4

$39.00



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s

$78.00



Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD

$329.00



Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS picture

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS

$184.99



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95