-
dynebolic
Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the dynebolic distribution. At first I thought it was just a Knoppix customization, but I looked all over their site and they give no credit to Knoppix. Does anyone know how they are doing it if it's not Knoppix (cloop, I guess)?
Has anyone tried it? How does it compare to knoppix? I guess it's more of a multimedia distro, but I'll probably try it out just to see what it's like.
Their website is http://dynebolic.org/.
-podious
Similar Threads
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage ACS CompactFlash CF to 40-Pin IDE Drive Adapter Board ACS-CF-1LVT805A
$16.99

Vintage HP Pavilion PC Case
$99.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59