-
Is there a Chinese-English Linux Live CD?
I have a friend that is teaching English in Hong Kong, I plan to send her Freeduc because of the Chinese character tutor I recall it having. But I thought her students may like one that also supported Chinese for their own use. So far I haven't found one, or are my eyes not seeing after all the reading they've been doing since I'm a student myself?
Similar Threads
-
By dhough in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 07:01 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 10:38 AM
-
By sub_lock in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:56 PM
-
By CyberShadow in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By bubazoo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 07:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99