I doubt you can as the boot image doesn't have USB driver in it as far as remember so it cannot see the CD-ROM. You need to make your own.
When I start to boot Knoppix the process go to stop because "can't find to filesystem".
There is a system to bypass?
I doubt you can as the boot image doesn't have USB driver in it as far as remember so it cannot see the CD-ROM. You need to make your own.
Can you say me how to do?
What I must change and where?
THANK YOU

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99
Mason Dixon Black Nylon Laptop Shoulder/Messenger Bag Universal Solid Vintage
$29.00
Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$107.29