Anybody pls ?
Hi all,
my first post so pelase bear with me here...
First of all knoppix is the FIRST distro that installed and recognised EVERYTHING on my laptop without any hitches!!
Congrats for that!!
Now my question:
- How can I update my 3.3 with the latest announcement of the ' cdrecord' issue?
I saw the announcement and to me as a nOOb it's puzzling me how to / or where to get the update.
Thanks for any pointers.
Anybody pls ?
download the source and compile it. google would give you the host for it.
--Be patient, it's only been a couple of hours since you posted your question.
--Use ' knoppix-installer ' to install to HD, then apt-get update ; apt-get -u upgrade. If you want to do it from source, here is Joerg Schily's page (from www.freshmeat.net ) - http://www.fokus.fhg.de/research/cc/.../cdrecord.html
--I recommend waiting for the Debian packages tho, then you get the updates easily.
Originally Posted by pooh_
Thanks Dave (and Garyng)Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
I thought it was a Knoppix issue and not an issue with cdrecord itself, sorry for that.
I'll wait for the ebian packages. Thanks again.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56