Hi!
I have installed KNOPPIX on a CD with an HP Omnibook 6000. Everything works perfectly fine, and I Love it! However I've got a MATRIX RELOADED CAM, and Im trying to get it recognized but it doesn't seem to work. This is my first time using LINUX so Please forgive me if my question seems a little " Dummy type"
. The CAM actually did not initialize even using WinDoze but I have heard from many other sources that Linux OS will recognize the CAM on all Laptops. How I can change the settings to recognize 16bit cards? My PCMCIA is TEXAS INSTRUMENTS PCI 1420 CARDBUS CONTROLLER. Any advise would be really apreciated.
Greetings - menelaos

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00