-
Senior Member
registered user
I think I've found the problem. The default knoppix kernel has support
for SMP compiled in and that seems to cause my machine to freeze.
A kernel without the SMP code on the other hand runs just fine. 
I'm going to try to make a new ISO image as soon as I have time for
it unless someone else does it first 
BTW, the default knoppix kernel also only supports APM, not ACPI.
Since many laptops are crippled without ACPI support I'll probably
switch that in too while I'm at it....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99