Well I guess I don't get it. I used the netcardconfig command, got a dialog asking if I wanted to broadcast DHCP, I answered yes, and was returned to the prompt. I just can't seem to find where I enter the gateway info.
Jeff
Well I guess I don't get it. I used the netcardconfig command, got a dialog asking if I wanted to broadcast DHCP, I answered yes, and was returned to the prompt. I just can't seem to find where I enter the gateway info.
Jeff

HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Plus, 52-core, 512GB RAM, SSDs, NVIDIA A40 AI GPU
$26000.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$60.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69