Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2

    Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

    I had no issues with burning the 3.2 ISO and have been using KNOPPIX on my production laptop with NO issues. I still dual boot XP - sorry corp standard.

    I have D/Led the latest 3.3 ISO but cannot get it to burn using NERO on an XP box - I have a 700Mb blank CD-R and the latest version of NERO.

    Any ideas on how I can get this bugger to burn?

    Thx
    R

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2

    Please disregard - was answered already - NERO issue


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4

    Re: Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

    [quote="rasguy1"]I had no issues with burning the 3.2 ISO and have been using KNOPPIX on my production laptop with NO issues. I still dual boot XP - sorry corp standard.

    I have D/Led the latest 3.3 ISO but cannot get it to burn using NERO on an XP box - I have a 700Mb blank CD-R and the latest version of NERO.

    Any ideas on how I can get this bugger to burn?

    Thx

    Yeah try the Cheetah ISO Burner it's Free. http://www.cheetahburner.com/


    James

Similar Threads

  1. Question about burning after everything is patched.
    By koolaide187 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:19 PM
  2. Newbie question?
    By boombastic in forum Laptops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 04:23 PM
  3. newbie question
    By gt300 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 06:32 PM
  4. An easy newbie question - very newbie
    By Drago in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
  5. Burning Question....its a good one
    By fjzx4 in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025

$22.00



Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD

$199.00



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$69.00



Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408

$354.99



Hitachi  / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD

$29.99



Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$159.99



HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health

$78.00



Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION* picture

Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*

$319.79



HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar  6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860

$129.99



Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket picture

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket

$249.99