I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 (11/03/2003) but now I can't burn it to a CD using burning image. I've used Nero 5.5.9.9 (also I've downloaded a patch, but I found out taht it was made for version 5.5.10), ISO recorder, ISOBuster,... and a lot of CD's!!! I can burn the image .iso, the program (Nero, ISORecorder and ISOBuster) tells me that it has been finished successfully. But whenever I try to boot the CD my PC don't run it. The boot sequence is A:, CDROm and HD; it reads the CD but goes on with HD (like the CD were a blank CD). when I try to access to the CD with Windows XP I can't, the error says
The CD ain't formatted
Windows can't read this CD. Maybe it's damaged or it is using a format the Windows doesn't know.
The .iso file is 733.337.600 bytes (699 Mb) and I've checked it with md5, it's OK.
Anyone can tell me what can I do?? I'm losing my mind!!!!
P.S.: Sorry for my English, I hope you could understand it

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99