-
Trying to create ISO image using EasyCD Creator
I've created about a half-dozen coasters trying to create a bootable image using EasyCD Creator. Here's what I'm doing:
1. Select Bootable CD from the New Project menu
2. Select Hard Disk Emulation
3. From the CD Project Properties, I verify the image type is ISO
4. Burn the CD.
When it's finished, I get a CD with the following files:
- bootcat.bin (2048 bytes)
- bootimg.bin (734,001,152 bytes)
I've tried the CD in various PCs here (making sure Boot from CD is enabled) but when I reboot, the CD flashes momentarily, then nothing happens. So...
1. Am I doing something wrong in the burn process?
2. If so, what should I be doing?
3. Does EasyCD Creator have the ability to create the ISO image?
Thanks in advance!
Hank
Similar Threads
-
By rashaunny in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 05:48 AM
-
By daapp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 06:33 AM
-
By BearCreek in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 05:33 PM
-
By Triorieel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:59 PM
-
By compuhelp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 11:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59