Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2

    Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

    I had no issues with burning the 3.2 ISO and have been using KNOPPIX on my production laptop with NO issues. I still dual boot XP - sorry corp standard.

    I have D/Led the latest 3.3 ISO but cannot get it to burn using NERO on an XP box - I have a 700Mb blank CD-R and the latest version of NERO.

    Any ideas on how I can get this bugger to burn?

    Thx
    R

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2

    Please disregard - was answered already - NERO issue


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4

    Re: Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

    [quote="rasguy1"]I had no issues with burning the 3.2 ISO and have been using KNOPPIX on my production laptop with NO issues. I still dual boot XP - sorry corp standard.

    I have D/Led the latest 3.3 ISO but cannot get it to burn using NERO on an XP box - I have a 700Mb blank CD-R and the latest version of NERO.

    Any ideas on how I can get this bugger to burn?

    Thx

    Yeah try the Cheetah ISO Burner it's Free. http://www.cheetahburner.com/


    James

Similar Threads

  1. Question about burning after everything is patched.
    By koolaide187 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:19 PM
  2. Newbie question?
    By boombastic in forum Laptops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 04:23 PM
  3. newbie question
    By gt300 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 06:32 PM
  4. An easy newbie question - very newbie
    By Drago in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
  5. Burning Question....its a good one
    By fjzx4 in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 5.2 GHz - Socket AM5 120W picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 5.2 GHz - Socket AM5 120W

$399.99



Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY picture

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY

$94.99



COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4 picture

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4

$169.95



Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151

$39.99



Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU picture

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU

$39.99



Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339 picture

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339

$39.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$69.99



Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished picture

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished

$44.99



AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor  picture

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor

$145.00