-
Newbie Question on burning the ISO....
I had no issues with burning the 3.2 ISO and have been using KNOPPIX on my production laptop with NO issues. I still dual boot XP - sorry corp standard.
I have D/Led the latest 3.3 ISO but cannot get it to burn using NERO on an XP box - I have a 700Mb blank CD-R and the latest version of NERO.
Any ideas on how I can get this bugger to burn?
Thx
R
Similar Threads
-
By koolaide187 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By boombastic in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 04:23 PM
-
By gt300 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By fjzx4 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00

Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99