Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2

    Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

    I had no issues with burning the 3.2 ISO and have been using KNOPPIX on my production laptop with NO issues. I still dual boot XP - sorry corp standard.

    I have D/Led the latest 3.3 ISO but cannot get it to burn using NERO on an XP box - I have a 700Mb blank CD-R and the latest version of NERO.

    Any ideas on how I can get this bugger to burn?

    Thx
    R

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2

    Please disregard - was answered already - NERO issue


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4

    Re: Newbie Question on burning the ISO....

    [quote="rasguy1"]I had no issues with burning the 3.2 ISO and have been using KNOPPIX on my production laptop with NO issues. I still dual boot XP - sorry corp standard.

    I have D/Led the latest 3.3 ISO but cannot get it to burn using NERO on an XP box - I have a 700Mb blank CD-R and the latest version of NERO.

    Any ideas on how I can get this bugger to burn?

    Thx

    Yeah try the Cheetah ISO Burner it's Free. http://www.cheetahburner.com/


    James

Similar Threads

  1. Question about burning after everything is patched.
    By koolaide187 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:19 PM
  2. Newbie question?
    By boombastic in forum Laptops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 04:23 PM
  3. newbie question
    By gt300 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 06:32 PM
  4. An easy newbie question - very newbie
    By Drago in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
  5. Burning Question....its a good one
    By fjzx4 in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$482.02



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$372.48



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 2 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 2 15.6" Touchscreen i7-1165G7 16GB 1TB SSD Win 11 Pro

$319.99



WAVLINK Thunderbolt 5 Dock, 13-in-1 TB5 Docking Station with NVMe M.2  picture

WAVLINK Thunderbolt 5 Dock, 13-in-1 TB5 Docking Station with NVMe M.2

$162.98



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1794.16



External SSD 1TB 2TB  Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$24.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



SGIN 15.6

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD

$335.99



Dell Latitude 5591 Hex Core i7-8850h@ 2.6 GHz  15.6

Dell Latitude 5591 Hex Core i7-8850h@ 2.6 GHz 15.6" 16gb NEW 1TB SSD "GRADE A+"

$499.00