-
need Help burn ing MP3s
I managed to fxxk my mp3 drive with partition magic and Win98. Win98 doesn't see it, and Debian freezes when I try to mount it. Luckily the Knoppix CD sees it and I can play them. Can anyone help me back them up. I am a complete NewB, and I tried kb3, but when I dragged and dropped them to the right screen and pushed the burn button, a dialog came up and the WRITE button was greyed out, and the devices pull-down was empty.
Great job Klaus and Knoppix team.
JPMcW
Similar Threads
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 03:41 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Wishmaster in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By Cronos55 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 02:31 PM
-
By medwards67 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 03:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95