If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have a Sandisk mini cruzer 256 mb thumbdrive is there a way to make it work with knoppix.
If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have the exact same drive and posted about this right after the 3.3 release. If you have it plugged in while booting, it locks the system. If you wait till it's fully booted, then plug it in, it will lock after about 20 secs or so. This drive works perfectly under debian stable, so it's not a problem with the cruzer mini specifically. I have been able to disable autofs and get this to mount correctly, so it appears to be something with that service that's causing the problem. I reported this in a relevant bug report too. Haven't seen any responses as of yet.

Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
Kingston FURY Beast 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-28800 (DDR4-3600) UDIMM Memory - Black
$900.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 8GBx2 DDR4 2400MHz RAM HX424C15FB3/8
$79.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz 288-Pin DIMM CMK16GX4M2A2666C16
$54.99
Kingston 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 260-Pin SO-DIMM Non-ECC lot of 10
$1500.00
ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 DIMM Unbuffered AX3U1600W8G9-RR
$25.00