If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have a Sandisk mini cruzer 256 mb thumbdrive is there a way to make it work with knoppix.
If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have the exact same drive and posted about this right after the 3.3 release. If you have it plugged in while booting, it locks the system. If you wait till it's fully booted, then plug it in, it will lock after about 20 secs or so. This drive works perfectly under debian stable, so it's not a problem with the cruzer mini specifically. I have been able to disable autofs and get this to mount correctly, so it appears to be something with that service that's causing the problem. I reported this in a relevant bug report too. Haven't seen any responses as of yet.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$49.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99