If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have a Sandisk mini cruzer 256 mb thumbdrive is there a way to make it work with knoppix.
If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have the exact same drive and posted about this right after the 3.3 release. If you have it plugged in while booting, it locks the system. If you wait till it's fully booted, then plug it in, it will lock after about 20 secs or so. This drive works perfectly under debian stable, so it's not a problem with the cruzer mini specifically. I have been able to disable autofs and get this to mount correctly, so it appears to be something with that service that's causing the problem. I reported this in a relevant bug report too. Haven't seen any responses as of yet.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
$250.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Lenovo ThinkStation P520 Intel Xeon W-2245 8-Core 3.90GHz - NO RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$359.98