-
Junior Member
registered user
Installing j2re
Ok, so i've downloaded OOo 1.1 which tell's me that I haven't got a "java runtime environment".
So I download the j2re version 1.4 and when ever I try to install it, using./j2re-1.4.1-01-linux-i586-gcc3.2.bin I just end up with "permission denied" whether this is done as user, user su'd to root or logged in fully as root.
What am I doing wrong, or can anyone tell me of another way of getting the darned thing installed ??
regards
John
Similar Threads
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point
$19.85

Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED Lot of 10
$22000.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco N9K-C93180YC-EX 48 10G/25G SFP 6 40G/100G QSFP Port Side Exhaust
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99