-
Eeek! Windows XP Home refuses to boot...
While resizing my main (only) partition to make room for a new FAT32 partition for Knoppix, the program I used errored out and reboot itself. As the boot screen was loading (right before the welcome screen), it restart itself without error or notification, and it has been doing that for a while now. The data on the drive is still there and running (I can see all the files in Knoppix), but Windows still refuses to boot up. Without a FAT32 partition, using Knoppix becomes annoying since of course I can't save anything. The big problem that I have is that my computer didn't come with a Windows XP disc, and I don't know where I could get one (I do have another computer with Windows XP Home on it, so if there is somewhere to download it, please tell me), so anything that requires the XP disc is worthless to me.
I am using Windows XP Home SP 1.
Similar Threads
-
By jma2 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By wolfgangbeyer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By Garibaldi in forum General Support
Replies: 24
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By TheLousyOne in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 04:19 AM
-
By MeSo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

*LOT OF 4* 32GB SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4
$674.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99