Hi,
I just ran knoppix-installer (using knoppix 3.3) and I noticed knoqueror tries to open a file from the CDRom every time KDE starts up. Can I disable this?
Thanks,
Jake
Hi,
I just ran knoppix-installer (using knoppix 3.3) and I noticed knoqueror tries to open a file from the CDRom every time KDE starts up. Can I disable this?
Thanks,
Jake
Open the control center>KDECenter>SessionManager
Deselect 'restore previous session'. Then, before you log out be sure to save your session the way you like it.
The installer doesn't remove the CD-ROM index file from your KDE autostart. Do it yourself:
See ya!Code:rm -f ~/.kde/Autostart/showindex.desktop

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99