-
Senior Member
registered user
sorry for my enlish, but actually I meant I want to dump Mandrake in favor of Debian (again, tried mdk 8.2 but really went linux with knoppix 3.1)
I fully agree on what you say - imho they should (have) base(d) Mandrake on debian. I know they did consider it...
And well, you say they are too commercial - well, I can handle that, they need some money to pay for the development. but I think they should try to involve the community a bit more, like red hat does with fedora.
yeah, as soon as knoppix comes out with 2.6.x and kde 3.2, I'm goin' for a reinstall of debian.
Pitty it costs alot more work to get some things working... but when they do, you dont have to re-do it.
Similar Threads
-
By ijuz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:02 AM
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 46
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 12:29 PM
-
By rigurat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 10:30 AM
-
By Megagun in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98