-
Can't save configurations
I'm able to configure my printer and change wallpaper. In the K Knoppix menu I use the "save configuration to floppy" command. Then when I boot up with my CD, I put the floppy in, and type the command "knoppix floppyconf" at the "boot:" message. Unfortunately, everything goes back to the defaults again. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By Nosman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:24 AM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By pacho in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 08:56 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 09:16 AM
-
By Nesser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00