-
ClusterKnoppix can't find miniroot.gz
I am having a bit of a problem with ClusterKnoppix and I am hoping someone can assist me.
I can boot into ClusterKnoppix fine on my server. I configure and start the OpenMosix terminal server with no problems. However, when I boot my nodes over the network I am told that it can't find miniboot.gz. The nodes boot just fine with plain Knoppix terminal server.
Any suggestions?
Geoff
Photon Production Services
Similar Threads
-
By saurav in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 04:31 PM
-
By Triorieel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:59 PM
-
By jdtommy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By MoFoQ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 08:30 PM
-
By thanos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99