Hi,
I tried to install winex. It says that I need DRI.
In /usr/src/knoppix-kernel.README
I found an info that DRI isn't installed yet.
How do I install it under knoppix 3.3 (I have hdinstal, of cause)?
Or is there a precompiled kernel with it available, which I can download and use with lilo?
As a Linux Newbie I have much problems getting it to work ...
maybe someone can help me? Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Nils

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit Gold
$44.99
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Dell Dimension L1000r Pentium III 1GHz 512MB NO/HDD Vintage Computer Retro PC
$149.97
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99