Hi,
I tried to install winex. It says that I need DRI.
In /usr/src/knoppix-kernel.README
I found an info that DRI isn't installed yet.
How do I install it under knoppix 3.3 (I have hdinstal, of cause)?
Or is there a precompiled kernel with it available, which I can download and use with lilo?
As a Linux Newbie I have much problems getting it to work ...
maybe someone can help me? Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Nils

2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00
Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM
$70.00
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1RK PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$118.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00
M321R2GA3BB0-CQK SAMSUNG 16GB (1X16GB) 1RX8 PC5-4800B RDIMM MEMORY
$500.00