-
The w32grub works well and I can start kernel, but the minintfs.gz do not include ntfs module. I tryed add module and I can mount ntfs partition, but it do not found the knoppix file. It found knoppix form fat32 partition or cdrom.
Then I took kernel and initrd from standard bootfloppy and add
the ntfs module in the initrd. I was droped to minimal shell.
And in shell I did something like that:
insmod -f /modules/ntfs.o
mount /dev/hda1 /cdrom -t ntfs -o ro
insmod cloop file=/cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
Last one fails. It was some cloop internal error.
If there are a kernel with static ntfs support and it works with basic initrd,
I would like have it.
-Juha
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By victorhooi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 04:33 AM
-
By Nils_ in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 10:16 PM
-
By marcelwalus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 09:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00

Vintage Retro Gaming | EU Plug W/US Adapter | Commodore 1084 CRT Color Monitor
$249.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00