-
Going where no man ever gone before??
greetings fellow Knoppix customizers.
I am starting this thread as I am starting a very ambitious project (well, for me) - to script and automate the process of re-packing an HD installed Knoppix to a live cd, and maybe even extend it to support making a live-cd out of any Debian system.
hopefully, this would put an end to all of those "how to remaster from an HD-installed Knoppix?" threads.
also, I'd like to use this thread to solve problems I may encounter, and maybe, when I'ts done, recieve feature-requests and such.
(LOL, so much for talking, but it's mostly in my head as of now)
wish me luck, and now - for the first question -
how do I generate a user with an empty password, like root & knoppix have?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00