-
Junior Member
registered user
Welp, I'm very sad to report this botched my knoppix load pretty bad. Now, instead of taking 2 days to boot up it takes 3 and then it wont' even load the Knoppix GUI. I can get into other GUI's but now I'll need to reload. Guess that'll teach me to hastly run updates without researching. I loved Knoppix but I think it's time I move on to a more HDD friendly package that has as many utilities as Knoppix but is also easily upgraded. Dedicated debian may be the answer at this point.
Similar Threads
-
By NetKatz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 02:38 PM
-
By RNK in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 12:37 PM
-
By pierrevn in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 07:34 AM
-
By Edix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By kipizit in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 03:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99