-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks for this info. I just ran my first apt-get & apt-upgrade while ssh'd into my box from work. It ran 170Megs worth of updates and is still updating. Only 5% of diskspace left! Cutting it really close here. Hope all goes well when I get home and reboot.. (Crosses fingers)
BTW, I ran into quite a few prompts asking if I wanted to keep my installed version of certain packages (default) or install the package maintainers version.. I choose the later on all these.. I figured if I'm updating I should update all packages instead of using the same one I was previous to update. Any suggestions? Some of the packages that asked if I wanted to update were:
auto.smb
gpm.conf
i2e.conf
TBH
Similar Threads
-
By NetKatz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 02:38 PM
-
By RNK in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 12:37 PM
-
By pierrevn in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 07:34 AM
-
By Edix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By kipizit in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 03:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50