-
Junior Member
registered user
I just use the default configuration. It all goes to "/".
I have wanted to setup all of my partitions "properly", but have been to busy with other things (lazy!) That is the areas that Knoppix does not support well. I have several versions of Knoppix on different systems. Triple boot, dual boot, single boot, and (for the company's machine) live CD. I just have not wanted to manage the configurations. I am going to load it on a file server, and that one I will manage.
Mostly I run Knoppix du jour!
Gary Coker
Similar Threads
-
By weirdjd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 09:40 AM
-
By cli168 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By nrj in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By tautges in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:22 PM
-
By Ross Clement in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 07:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00